Financial emergencies may arise unexpectedly and ruin your plans, even if you think you keep everything under control. It's impossible to foresee the unforeseen in our ever-changing world. Luckily, you don't have to change your plans anymore. Life is short. Vacation loans are here to help you afford more without choosing between flying to your dream destination and covering unexpected expenses.
Vacation loans are unsecured loans that allow you to cover any expenses linked with your vacation. You can use the funds to pay for a tour, flight, or accommodation, or cover your attraction, transport, and food costs. Vacation loans may be a good way of additional financing if you do not have enough savings to go for the trip of your dreams. If you're now looking for some vacation loan options, you may consider the following programs offered by our partners:
- Best Egg allows you to borrow from $2,000 to $50,000 at fair rates from 5.99% to 35.99%, depending on your credit and the amount borrowed. Repay the money within five years in equal monthly installments. Learn more
- First Source FCU can provide members with a vacation loan program with a repayment period of up to five years and at rates as low as 7.29% APR.
How to Get a Vacation Loan
There are just a few common steps that set you apart from your dream destination:
- Check your credit to make sure you meet the lender requirements.
- Choose the loan option that suits your needs.
- Gather all the required documents (may differ from lender to lender).
- Apply for a vacation loan online or in store.
Whatever happens, you should know we are always here to lend you a helping hand. Vacation should relieve stress, not cause it!